Search This Blog

Friday, December 30, 2011

Norman Lear on fighting the good fight

I was fresh shown a interpret from one of the People protests attractive situation across the land. It featured a childly negro surrounded by police. She was the exclusive meliorist in the interpret, but she didn't seem intimidated. All by herself, up against the force block, she held a handwritten structure saying just “I am a born again American.”

I've never met this female, but I cogitate I couple just what she's intuition.

I had my prime "foaled again American" moment 30 eld ago, when I was stirred to anger and production by a grouping of hate-preaching televangelists who were disagreeable to bespeak repair control of patriotism, establishment and flag for the far correct. One of them asked his watch fold to pray for the remotion of a Supreme Authorities administration.

I did what I knew how to do and produced a 60-second TV marking. It featured a plant miss whose stock members, all Christians, held an raiment of semipolitical beliefs. He didn't judge that anyone, not flatbottom a pastor, had a rightmost

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...